Invariably a prospective purchaser or tenant will seek the services of a commercial real estate broker (known in England as a property Agent) or a qualified commercial Surveyor to assist in the search for a suitable property whether for office, IT, retail, hospitality, hotel, factory, warehouse or investment use.
It is important to be aware that the Agent or Surveyor, unless you have retained him on a ‘Finder’s Fee’ basis at the start, will be acting for the seller or the landlord as the case may be and not for the prospective purchaser or tenant.
Therefore any advice the agent / surveyor gives you, no matter how helpful, may not necessarily be in the interests of the prospective purchaser or tenant.
D1 SPACE LTD
We are specialist sourcing agents and not agents of property – we work solely on behalf of clients who are looking for D1 & D2 Space.
OUR BASIC SERVICE
A Dedicated 12 month Search on your Organisation’s behalf to include
- Email of appropriate Property Details to you based on your Organisation’s detailed requirements for One Year
- Email of your requirements to our extensive Agent database based on the details you have provided us
- Organisation of all Viewings & Appointments
- Checks on the actual Use Class on the property on your behalf with the Local Authorities
- Negotiation on Price if you require
- Preparation of Information for your Offer prior to agreement on Heads of Terms (HOT’s)
CHANGE OF USE
Due to the lack of available D1 & D2 Space in certain areas – it may be the only option in order to secure space in the areas you are looking in. It is imperative to use the right consultants for this process – in order to save both time and money. We are happy to make introductions – however Consultants will need to be directly engaged by your Group.