All property is either Freehold in which case the owner holds the property outright or Leasehold when the tenant takes a Lease from the owner at a rent spread over a fixed or periodic term.
Please use the links listed below for further helpful information:
- Land Registry & Title Deeds
- The different methods through which land is Sold
- About the Charities Act 2011
- Vacant Possession and Legal Impediment
- What are ‘Easements’?
- What are ‘Restrictive Covenants’?
- Making An Offer – Freehold Applicants
- Commercial Lease Break Clauses
- Full Repairing & Insuring Leases (F.R.I’s)
- Leasing Commercial Premises
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- What are ‘Covenants’?
- What are ‘Heads of Terms’?
- Making An Offer – Leasehold Applicants